Wednesday, December 23, 2015

25 Days of Blogging- Day 23: Biltmore Estate

Hi Friends!

Today's post is going to be a little bit random.  I for the entirety of these posts, up until today, I have been planning and preparing the topic and pictures I want to post.  Now what it is only 2 days until this challenge is complete, I have stopped preparing.

This says a little about me, as I tend to do this fairly often.  First of all, I am definitely an idea generator.  I can come up with so many ideas in one day, but I rarely follow through with all of them.  That is not to say I never follow through (as I definitely do); I just wait for the perfect opportunity to come to my mind before actually doing anything about it.

Take this blog for example, I've had it for nearly 5 years, but have only just recently started putting content for you (my readers) this past year!  I guess I felt as though I had nothing to say until now haha!

So, enough about me...these posts are supposed to be about the holidays.  So here's what I am going to do.  Since I know we all have a very full plate this time of year, this post will remain short and sweet. AND!!  Since Andrew and I went on our Honeymoon to the Biltmore Estate, I will a leave you with some of the breathtaking pictures (from their website...as pictures were not allowed to be taken of the interior of the home) of the holiday season:

Link for Image

120019blt11 g300-sz 850 563
Link for Image




No comments:

Post a Comment