Tuesday, December 22, 2015

25 Days of Blogging- Day 22: Oh Bring Me Some Figgey Pudding!!

Hi Friends!!

I have another recipe for you today, and guess what?  It holds a special place in my heart as well!  Bet you couldn't have guessed that...!

Depending on how long you have been reading this blog, you may or may not know that I have a love for history (Medieval/Rennaisance/18th/19th century eras to be exact).  I love these eras so much, I hope to one day make vegan recipe books for each!

Speaking of, I have already begun this journey!  I actually wrote and published a medieval cookbook called, Medieval Feats and Marvelous Treats.  The recipe I am about to share with you is found in this book alongside a short story about a young girl's adventured with her brother.  There are many authentic medieval recipes, each with their own story that I wrote myself.

I am very proud of this book, although I am sure I will do things differently for my next book.



What kind of vegan recipe book would you like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment