Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Becoming an Acrobat

Hi friends!

I would like to share with you today a little story.  Recently, amongst the many hats I wear in a day, I noticed that I have not been taking as much time for myself as I should be.  Yes, I am still eating healthy and taking moments out of the day to get up and walk to get some tea; but I have not been practicing yoga as much I would like.

I know how good yoga (any physcial activity for that matter) makes me feel.  It makes me feel amazing!  After a good bout of exercise, I feel like I can do anything.  I love how I can progress and get stronger, more flexible, and more confident.  Yes, yoga makes me feel confident!!

If you have been following this blog for awhile, you may know that I love the Renaissance time period.
Me(on the right) with my best friend Kristin (from Entertainment Rant) at the Bristol Renaissance Faire.


I even attend a local Renaissance Faire every summer in Bristol, WI and my favorite act to see there is Barely Balanced.

Barely Balanced is a trio of acrobats who are absolutely amazing at what they do and add some great wit in their act as well.  Each time I watch them preform, I am inspired.  I get inspired to improve my own athletic performance and keep striving for greater achievements!

I am working on getting a good schedule down and possibly even breaking up my workouts into quick 20 minute sessions 2-3 times per day.  This way, I won't have an excuse of "not having time".  To be honest, I do have the time, I just get lazy...So, in addition to 25 days of blogging n December, I am going to be adding in one 15-20 minute yoga routine each week!  Each week will have a different focus whether it's strength, flexibility, meditation, etc. and I hope you will join me!

Please leave a comment below letting me know how you stay motivated to exercise when the days get shorter and colder!


No comments:

Post a Comment