I tried to turn this into a video, but the editing software I used did not convert into a YouTube-compatible form, so...I am having to resort to posting recipes via the blog for now.
The good news though is that you will be able to still see/read all of the recipes I talk about on my channel!!
Chickpea Mash with Avo:
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 avocado
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Optional ingredients:
- black pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup raw sauerkraut
- Mash your chickpeas with a fork or potato masher until fairly smooth, but still a bit chunky.
- Add the avocado and mash again.
- Stir in any remaining ingredients you desire.
- Spread on toast, use as a dip, or eat straight up with a spoon!