Tuesday, December 1, 2015

25 Days of Blogging- Holidays Around the World!



Hi friends!  Welcome to 25 days of Blogging!!   

For the next 25 days, I will be sharing winter holiday customs from around the globe, recipes, yoga, and a bit of history with you.  (Note:  the history and holiday/festival information has been found online, I am no expert on these holidays!)  

Now, as I mentioned, this will be 25 days of blogging...in a row..., and I am sure this will be a challenge, but I think I can pull through!  Below is a list of the December holidays I found whist doing research on this topic.  I will be posting a recipe as well as a brief overview of each holiday.  If I happen to miss any holiday that you are familiar with or celebrate, please let me know and share your knowledge with me!  I adore learning about cultures and traditions so leave me a comment and maybe share a recipe!  

 

Disclaimer:  As mentioned before, I am no expert on any of these holidays.  The information presented on this blog is from searching on the internet.  If any information presented is incorrect, please send me a kind email letting me know of the correct information and a resource to use and I will edit the post with corrected information.

No comments:

Post a Comment