Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Green Smoothies

I am getting way too good at making these healthy beauties!!!  I am on day 2 of my smoothie challenge and will be drinking 2 smoothies today!!  The best part is that I am loving it!  I practically crave them and can't wait to drink my next batch!


Sorry for it being sideways...my camera is back up, but the photographer (ehem...me...) is not so good with technology and can never remember to take pictures landscape...


This purple beauty has so many wonderful components:
  • 1/4 avocado
  • 1/2 large banana
  • handful of frozen fruit mix (strawberries/mango/pineapple)
  • handful of frozen mixed berries
  • 2 big handfuls of spinach
    • Blend it all up with a bit of water to keep it smooth!
    • It makes either 2- 16 oz snack smoothies or one 32 oz meal replacement!

Give it a whirl and let me know what you think!

Since it is spring and a time for rejuvenating and cleaning, what is your plan?

Luana ola!


No comments:

Post a Comment