Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Beauty of Spring

If you live anywhere near the midwestern part of the US, you understand my excitement about the warmth coming this way!!  Ever since March 20 (the official vernal equinox aka start of spring), the weather has been pretty cold with very few hints towards warmer weather...

Finally, this past week, the sun has been shining and the birds chirping many beautiful songs!  This week, it is even supposed to get into the upper 50s and maybe even reach 60 degrees!!!  As much as I love cool, crisp weather, there is just something about spring and summer that warms my heart.  In all honesty, it is probably the idea of relaxing in the sun, going swimming, bike riding, running in the heat, and general ease of life that I love most.

That being said, I only have 3 weeks left of classes before this semester is over.  I can't even believe it.  So many projects and tests to study for and so little time.  I have been trying to post more (especially pictures, and I am oh so so sorry about that...) but it seems as though time slips through my fingers all too quickly these days.  So please bear with me. Posts about my garden and spring fun will be coming soon enough :)

What is your favorite part about spring?

Luana ola!

No comments:

Post a Comment