Friday, March 15, 2013

I forgot A Spoon!!!!

I didn't have much to chose from in terms of bringing dinner to school earlier this week, so I decided on bringing oatmeal.  It's quick, easy, tasty, and oh so portable.  I packed 1/2 c dry oats and a sprinkle of spices into a large glass bowl with a lid and tossed some fruit into my lunch bag.  Once it got to dinner time at school, I just poured some water in and microwaved on high for 1 min 30 sec.  While microwaving the oatmeal, I realized that I forgot spoon...!!!

So, I started sipping/biting the oatmeal out of the bowl...looked pretty ridiculous...found chopsticks in my back pack (ehem...why were they there?...don't ask me haha!), but they were a lifesaver, at least I didn't look like an animal anymore! 

I can honestly say I have never eaten oatmeal with chopsticks before, but I have now and you know what?  It's not that bad!

What has been your craziest go-to meal?

No comments:

Post a Comment