Monday, November 19, 2012

Vegan Challenge: Day 8

It's almost Thanksgiving!!!

I am so excited to make some scrumptious vegan recipes!  Today's challenge was eating out at an Asian restaurant.  I have so many favorites, luckily most of them being accidentally vegan:  garlicky green beans, sauteed mushrooms, and sesame seed balls.  I love the third so much that I have decided to try making some myself!!

Here are the links to the recipes I found that sound authentic and tasty:
Sandra's Easy Cooking
and
Chinese Food

I am going to take the recipe from Sandra's Easy Cooking, minus the peanut filling and add in a sweet red bean filling from this site.

I won't be making these until Thanksgiving is over, but I will definitely be keeping you posted!

3 more days!!  What are you making this holiday season?

Luana ola!

No comments:

Post a Comment