Thursday, March 29, 2012

Flowers!

It is not typical, this time of year, to be seeing TONS of buds and flowers everywhere you go!  This morning, I could not believe how many trees were in bloom, they are so beautiful! (Sadly, I was on a bike ride and did not have my camera).  Thankfully, I took some pictures at The Arboretum of South Barrington yesterday; the tulips were breath taking!




I rode my bike to the library so I could return some books and continue reading The Pillars of the Earth.  I am so close to being done!  I sat by the fire place and got lost in medieval Europe for a couple of hours!

Nice and springy!
Agenda for the day:

  • Read some more
  • Finish the children's cookbook
  • Research Juice Plus
  • Work (sadly, I close tonight...it is what it is!)
Luana ola!

p.s.  I'll be doing a post on Kombucha soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment