Monday, March 19, 2012

Perfect Sunday!

What a perfect day!  We slept in and said bye to Zak before he headed back to school.  It was too nice out and both of us were craving some fresh air and library time to read our fun books, so we grabbed our bikes, filled up the tires, strapped on our helmets and headed out.  

 The first stop was Office Depot.  Hancock Fabricks was not open yet, so we decided to take a look at some electronics.  I found this picture hanging on the wall!  "Achievement:  Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
Next stop was the fabric store.  It was Andrew's first time in such a girly store, so the trip didn't last too long, but I wanted to go because they were having a sale on patterns.  I was looking for a cute skirt pattern (on the right of the picture below) and found a new Renaissance one as well!  The best part was that they were normally $18 each and I got them for $0.99!!!!
 Next stop...Library! (We did grab a bite to eat at a local pub, but let's just say we won't go back there...not our kind of place...)  While reading by the pond, we also got to watch a bunch of Mallard ducks!  They were all paired off; I'm not an expert on ducks, but I'm assuming it's mating season due to all  of the pairs.

These are the books we were reading.  Can you guess whose is whose???
 Also found an old friend!  I used to play this game when I was in grade school!!
Happy Monday and feel free to comment and follow my blog.  I'm trying to get at least 10 followers :)

Luana ola!



1 comment:

  1. Love the biking picture:) I just went for my first ride of the year today:-D And a friend had to help me pump the tires.... HAPPY SPRING:-D

    We are ALL Special!

    ReplyDelete