Friday, March 16, 2012

Summer already?!

I don't know about you, but these past few weeks have been absolutely AMAZING!  The sun has been out, and it literally feels like summer with temperatures nearing 80 degrees Fahrenheit!!

Despite the hot weather, yesterday I had a yummy bowl of rolled oats with chia seeds and blueberries.  The blueberries were frozen, which is why my oatmeal turned purple!
I got to go for a nice run and then spent the rest of the afternoon at the library, doing research for my website that will hopefully be up and running soon.  Then, it was off to work, where I got to read for 3 hours because no one came in the store!  Man, I can not wait to get my R.D. and finally be able to do real work!

This weekend is Andrew's mom's birthday (on Saint Patrick's Day) so there should be lots of fun and pictures on my next post!

Luana ola!

No comments:

Post a Comment