Thursday, October 4, 2012

Writing

     This is a very spur-of-the-moment post.  As you might have guessed, I LOVE to write.  On my bucket list, I have at least 3 different books that I'd like to publish, not including the ones that Andrew and I would like to write together.  As of right now, I am working on a children's cookbook entitled Medieval Feats and Marvelous Treats.  In this book, I share stories of a family in the Middle Ages and the recipes that they create and share together.  This book is very close to my heart because I got my passion for food from my Grandmother (aka Mamaw).  She taught me so much of what I know and has been a huge influence in my life.  This book practically sums up the joy I get from cooking and sharing food with friends and family, so I hope you get a copy for that little chef in your home and teach them about great food and making memories together.

     The next book that I write is going to be about healthy living.  I would really love some input from my readers!  What topics interest you most?  I am also thinking about a Q&A...would anyone be interested in being in my book??  Just send me an email or leave a comment with any ideas.

Luana ola!

No comments:

Post a Comment