Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween Part 1

This time of year is so great!  Crisp air, sun, warm soups, hot tea/cocoa, and so many things to do...  Well this weekend was the last weekend of Goebberts for this season so I decided to dress up in my best Medieval Garb and get a few pictures with Gus before the festivities begin.  I used to always decorate the garage and help my parents pass out candy, but this year will be a little different since I am not living at home.  As of right now, there are only pumpkins being used for decoration and I think I will just be handing out bags of tea to trick or treaters this year.  

Here's a picture of me and my little bat girl! (Both outfits are home made by yours truly...except the corset, I haven't quite mastered that one yet, but am definitely up for some advice...anyone?)



I am very much into Halloween and its history/traditions.  On October 31st, I will devote a post to the wonderful past of this holiday; you might be surprised about its history!!

Last night's dinner was another round of delicious squash soup!  We can't get enough of it...it's that good!  Along with Stacy's pita chips (the cinnamon ones are so good too)

Well, better stop distracting myself and get back to Chemistry reading...

Luana ola!

No comments:

Post a Comment