Saturday, June 29, 2013

Ok friends, it's almost the Fourth of July!!  Can you believe it?...Me either.  Time flies when you're having fun I guess.

Between teaching yoga, taking a night class, and doing my own research, I have been working hard on my next upcoming book!  I'm actually working on 2!  But, 1 more than the other ;)  I'm not going to give it away, so I'll just leave you hanging there and fill the void with a tasty recipe for the holidays!!

Since going 90% low fat raw vegan, I have begun to explore so many beautiful ways raw food can be put together in pretty ways.  Although eating food in its raw, living form is beautiful enough, sometimes it is fun to release the left side of my brain and get creative!


Firecrackers:
  • 5 bananas
  • 2 pints blueberries
  • 2 pints strawberries (or any other red fruit like raspberries!)
Skewer the fruit starting with the strawberries, then banana, and finally blueberries until you reach the end of the stick.   Continue until all the fruit is used up, then enjoy!

Please feel free to leave a comment, letting me know what your favorite July 4th recipe is.

Luana ola!

No comments:

Post a Comment