Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Day 6

Woke up this morning, not really hungry, then I drank some water and the hunger came!  For breakfast, I had the other half of my melon from yesterday along with some bananas because I was feeling extra hungry!

After a bit of reading, yoga, and checking emails, I went outside to mow the yard.  Now I really don't like to mow the yard because it disrupts what nature wants... to flourish (not to mention the gas)!  Cutting the grass and then infecting it with fertilizer just so you can cut it again is madness!  Don't you agree?

Any who...I cut the grass because I was asked to do so and I found that it was very refreshing to work up a good sweat while doing yard work.  I loved the sun, my music, the breeze, and the smell of the yard for that whole hour it took me to finish (yes, it is a larger yard...)

After mowing, I grabbed a big glass of water and blended up a delicious Milkshake for lunch!  Now now, calm down, this was a raw vegan milkshake make with frozen bananas, a little water, and some cacao.  Honestly, it tasted like a frosty!  So good.

For a snack, I munched on 2 small apples, a bowl full of frozen banana slices, and a couple pecans.

Dinner was a big salad of spinach, tomatoes, parsley, cucumber, and a mustard/agave dressing (my new favorite!)  Speaking of, does anyone know how to make mustard?  I bought some seeds, but am weary of recipes, so I'm on the lookout for a good one!

After Dinner Snack was a cucumber with the same agave mustard, man that stuff is good!

Exercise: 1 hour power yoga and an after dinner walk with Andrew!

Always looking for adventurers to join me!

Luana ola!


No comments:

Post a Comment