Saturday, June 1, 2013

Day 3

I slept so well last night and woke up around 6:30am.  I was really hungry, so while Andrew got ready, I had a bunch of fruit for breakfast (bananas, strawberries, and blueberries...lots of them!)

I had to teach a Vinyasa class at 11:30, so I grabbed a few dates to tide me over.   After we both worked out, we went to Whole Foods for lunch.  I got the salad bar; loaded up with kale, raw beets, peppers, onion, tomatoes, cumin, cayenne pepper, and vinegar!  Andrew had a veggie burger with fruit!

After a bunch of errands and getting Gus (our tortoise) a new tank (ehem...kiddie swimming pool we converted to a tank...), both of us were hungry and devoured some watermelon!

I've been just grazing all evening on some pecans, a little avocado, and dates...I think I craved high energy foods because I didn't eat enough earlier...it's all good though I've learned and will eat more fruit starting in the morning.

I did have a few cravings for cooked food today (mainly just the popcorn I made for Andrew while I was hungry...)  But overall, feeling great!

Remember, please feel free to join me any time with this challenge for moral support!

Luana ola!

No comments:

Post a Comment