Sunday, June 2, 2013

Day 4

Breakfast:  4 bananas

Lunch: 3 small apples and a handful of carrots

Dinner:  1 head green leaf lettuce, 1/2 cucumber, 1 medium tomato, parsley, a few pecans

Snacks:  frozen bananas, dates, fresh sauerkraut, celery sticks

I was really hungry today.  I'm still getting acclimated to the amount of food I need to consume.  I'm so used to stopping when I'm full that I get full before I consume enough calories!  With that in mind, it is no wonder I had so many snacks before and after dinner.  I'm trying to keep the fat content low, and I started to feel as though I was eating too much fruit today.  I just have to keep reminding myself that fruit is the staple of this lifestyle and should be eaten in abundance and with love!

Please join me in this amazing and life-changing experience!

Luana ola!

No comments:

Post a Comment