Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Beautiful Food

Andrew and I were so hungry last night that I nearly forgot to take pictures that I promised!  I threw together a stir fry of green beans, bell peppers, and onions and paired that with leftovers from last night (soba noodles and chili beans).
 Top it all off with some of those red pepper flakes on the side and it was really good!
After dinner, we went for a swim, came home to watch an episode of Smallville, and went to bed.

This morning, we went for a quick run before breakfast (peaches and Kashi) and have a lot to get done today!  Here's my agenda:  work until 5:30, have dinner with Kristin for her birthday, begin to pack for vacation, roll up the tent, and prepare more meals for the trip.

Check back in for a post about dinner!

Luana ola!

p.s. I won't be doing any posting while on vacation, so keep an eye out for some awesome pictures in about a week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment