Monday, July 9, 2012

Renaissance Faire

This past Sunday was fantastic!  We went to the Bristol Renaissance Faire!!!!

I wore my usual garb (orange and black corset with a self-made navy blue skirt and white chemise) and Andrew wore the new shirt I made him.  Sadly, no pictures were taken due to the theme of Renaissance (we just didn't bring cameras), but I got a few cool things.  Most of the buying is being saved for Marketplace Day in August.  This is the day in which $200 is spent and 2 free tickets are earned!

I, of course, got the marinated mushrooms.  I can't even begin to describe how good they are; and I think they get better every year! It is basically a variety of mushrooms cooked in a veg broth loaded with herbs and garlic.  Oh so satisfying and perfectly medieval!  Overall, it was a grand time and I certainly can not wait to go back soon.

My one purchase was from Hair Twisters.  I got a very pretty gold pony tail twister with a heart clip and charm. 

Ponytail Wrap Gold - 3 Inch
Charm Large Gold - Heart
I highly recommend their products because they are easy to use, can give you a cute hairstyle in less than 5 minutes, will stay in your hair for hours, and are reasonably priced!

What is your new favorite hair style?

Luana ola!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite hair style is a straight buzz cut!

    ReplyDelete