Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sunny and Warm

The temperature has finally cooled off a bit here in the Midwest and the sun is still shining bright!

A delicious breakfast of warmed pita bread and peanut butter gave a nice kick start to my metabolism this morning.  Since I have no work today, I followed breakfast with some much needed computer time while my stomach digested before yoga.

The dogs made a mess, the dishes had to be done, the laundry had to be washed and dried, I needed to pick up more fabric for Renaissance Faire garb, Gus needed to be fed, her tank to be cleaned...

Good thing I did yoga this morning!  How did I manage to pull 90% of that off before lunch, you ask?  I have absolutely no idea.  The cool thing about being a person who needs to be busy, you find every little minute you possibly can to get stuff done.

Lunch consisted of raw kale, cucumber, garbanzo beans, and grape tomatoes with a dressing of mustard, pineapple vinegar, and red pepper flakes.

 MMM...quite tasty!  Especially the first couple of bites with lots of mustard!
Now for some sewing and reading in the sun!  Oh yeah...and I have to mail my new competition suit back because it was too small!  I could have sworn I ordered a 36, but a 34 got shipped to me.  Oh well, it was a super cute suit that I will just have to order in one size up!

Luana ola!

No comments:

Post a Comment