Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Zumba!

For some reason, I decided that my workout today was going to be Zumba.  I have heard so many good things about it, so I thought I'd give it a try; after all, classes come free with my membership!

It was absolutely amazing!  I had so much fun and learned a lot about myself (I actually have rhythm!!) The instructor was fun and energetic, she even walked into the crowd with us.  I felt totally comfortable even though I was one of the 3 people who had never been before. I will definitely be doing it again.

As I picked up a dress for graduation, an ugly storm rolled in and it began to rain.  When I got home, grabbed a bite to eat, and sat down, I saw a huge rainbow out the kitchen window!  I grabbed my camera, took a couple shots, and sat down to write this post.  As I opened my camera to pull out the chip, I came to find that it was still in my computer!  I have beautiful pictures of this rainbow and no way to share it with you guys (I have had this camera for so long that I have misplaced the cord to connect it to my computer...)  Well, hopefully you have seen a rainbow before or will see one some time soon; they are too pretty.

Dance class tomorrow with Andrew!

Luana ola!

No comments:

Post a Comment