Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Microbiology

I have officially started my summer classes of microbiology and business management. Because the business class is online, it's not so fun to talk about. Microbiology, on the other hand, is super fun! It is a 100 level class, so it's not that hard, but the concepts are great! Right now, we are studying microorganisms and learning how to grow bacterial colonies. I even have a lab coat!! I feel like a scientist and am really starting to get into science again. Another fun thing is that it really applies to nutrition due to the fact that proteins, carbohydrates, and lipids are made up of microorganisms. I'll try to post as often as I can, but I can't guarantee exact days fit to the fact that I am working 30 hours a week and have. 2 classes; I haven't even had time to go grocery shopping in 2 weeks!

Happy graduation to all the grads out there! I was one on Sunday!

Luana ola!

No comments:

Post a Comment