This week's mantra: When life gets tense, take a break and have some fun!
We all have stress in our lives. It is up to us to decide whether or not to make that stress beneficial or harmful to our lives. Remember, you can't control what other people do, but you can control your reaction. By reacting in a positive way, everyone's day becomes a little bit brighter. This week, think about using this mantra to bring some more positivity in your life by finding that silver lining around any negative or stressful event.
This week's Asana: Ardha Chandrasana (Half Moon Pose)
- Begin in a standing position.
- With your feet hip's distance apart, begin to take a forward fold.
- If you can not touch the ground, use a block or chair so you have some support.
- When you feel comfortable, begin lifting your right leg off the ground. Breathe and find your balance.
- Next, begin to stack your hips and reach your right arm towards the sky. Breathe and find your balance.
- After 5-10 breaths, slowly return to standing and try again on the other side.
Let me know how it goes in the comments! I'd love to see your pictures on Instagram as well!