Friday, June 8, 2012

GF Cookie Cake

Last night, I baked a gluten-free cookie cake for Andrew to bring to a surprise birthday party for one of his colleagues.  It was very interesting making a cookie with no wheat flour, but it seemed to turn out just fine (although the real review will come home tonight with Andrew).  I modified the recipe from a chocolate chocolate chip recipe from whole foods here's what you will need:

Then, this morning, I topped the whole thing with a vegan cream cheese mixture (organic dairy free cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla) then layered that with sliced kiwi, strawberries, and blue berries.  To put the whole thing over the top, I drizzled it with melted bittersweet chocolate!!
YUM!

 I had some of the leftover berries with coco-yogurt and chocolate drizzle for breakfast, and of course my side of toast!
Have a happy and healthy weekend!

Luana ola!

No comments:

Post a Comment