Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The End of College

It's official!  Today is the last day of my college career as an undergraduate student!  I have a quick presentation to give and a paper to turn in about The Academy of Athletic Advancement .  I also have work at Parmida today, so it's a full day but I actually get home around 7PM!  That's early compared to what it has been lately (9:30 or later...)

To kick off this beautiful day I had...
OATMEAL!!! (of course)

I don't know what it is about this stuff but I love it, especially in these bitter-cold months.  This morning's bowl was made with oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, soy milk, and mixed nuts for a little crunch on top.  MMMMM...  It was warm, hearty, and satisfying.

Time for a little yoga and really kick start this day!

Luana ola!

No comments:

Post a Comment