Today's post is coming to you a little later than usual because, as you may know if you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, I had a crazy busy weekend!!
It all started on Friday evening, when Andrew and I went out to dinner with some friends. It was lovely and great to catch up! Then, Saturday morning I had a client for a nutrition consult, followed by meeting with another friend for lunch. After a few hours of talking, Andrew and I went to another friend's house and had a few more hours of conversations (and yoga!!) before having to leave.
Sunday morning, we got up early and went to the gym so I could be there before the volleyball tournament started, as I was the tournament director for the day!
By the time Sunday evening came, I was exhausted my 7pm! I wish I would have taken more pictures for you guys (I am working on that). But because I was so wrapped up in having a good time with friends, I completely forgot.
Any who, are you ready for this week's mantra and yoga pose?!
This week's Mantra:
This week's yoga pose: Virabhadrasana III (Warrior III)
- Begin in a standing pose.
- Shift your weight to your right lag, reaching your arms to the sky.
- Bend at the hip and reach your arms forward, lifting your left leg parallel to the ground.
- Flex the left foot and keep both legs engaged and strong.
- Breathe 5-10 breaths before switching sides.