Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ready for a challenge?

Because of my last cleanse and researching lots of information about eating raw, I have come to the conclusion that it is time for another challenge! I'm going to go 100% raw for the summer!

You read right...low fat raw vegan until September 1st (3 months).  Every day, I will track my progress here on Luana Ola.  I will tell you what I ate, any exercise I did, and any thoughts that come into my head about this lifestyle change.

I want it to be known that I am not doing this for weight loss, but for a healthy lifestyle change.  I have been eating very healthy for the past 4 years, but I am ready for another big push in the right direction.

During the cleanse, I felt so good and was doing a ton of exercise because I had the energy to.  Since stopping the cleanse, I sadly began drinking coffee and eating more processed foods again like breads, chips, and chocolate.  During this challenge, I am hoping to find that energy again and really excel in living!

If you are interested in joining me with this journey to ultimate health, please feel free to leave a comment or email me and I will be happy to give you recipes and more information on how to make this transition in a healthy and sustainable way!

Luana ola!

p.s. here are the links to some inspirational videos and websites that got me on board!
http://meganelizabeth.com/
http://fullyraw.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment