Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Wedding Update #2



Good afternoon wonderful friends!

I am here to bring you some updates on the wedding planning progress...woah, that's a mouthful!

Things are going so well in the realm of wedding planning, that it is almost unnecessary for me to share it with you; but don't worry...I will anyways!

Before we begin, make sure to read or re-read this post so I don't have to retype repeat myself :)


Ok, all set?  Good.  This shouldn't take too long.

1. We have all of our bridal party set!  The girls have their dresses picked out, but we have not decided on what the guys will be wearing.  Andrew seems to be unable to decide on whether he wants tux or suit and then the color.  I think I'll have to round up some ideas and have him just pick one. ha!

2. I am working on accessories and decorations for the ceremony and reception.  Since we have until the spring, it is kind of hard to get too set on one thing because, if you are anything like me, your ideas change weekly!  I do, however, have a pretty good idea of what it will look like, now it is just about finding the right things and pulling it all together after the holidays.

3. We got a wax sealing stamp!  I have wanted one of these for the longest time, but never had a real reason to get one.  Until now!  We will be sending out our invitations in December and will be using the red sealing wax to (obviously) seal the envelope, so I will be sure to post a picture or two when that happens!!

4.  Our wedding website is all ready to be published once we send out our invites.  Each guest will get the link and that is how we will be keeping track of who can make it and such.  For any new brides out there...I highly suggest weddingwire.com. It is so easy to use and you can keep track of everything.  It even gives you a tentative schedule to go by as you plan for your day!

Well, that's pretty much it.  I have done more than I thought since the last time I gave you an update, which is really good!

Keep enjoying life!

If you liked this post and want to read more, please add your email to the box on the right side of the page and never miss an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment