Thursday, February 21, 2013

Update: It's about time!

Hi my lovely readers!  It has been so long sine the last time we spoke (eh...you read...), and I deeply apologize for that.

That being said, I have been having a writer's block lately with all of my class projects and Essencia Blog writing going on.  In know, I know, No Excuses!  Right.  Well, anyways, I would love to know what all of my wonderful readers would like to read about during this busy season of life.  I have listed several topics below, so please chose one or two and leave me your response in the comments.  I will more than likely touch on them all, I just want to make sure you all are reading things that matter to you; because who likes to read something completely inapplicable!!

REMINDER:  CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK!! IT'S ONLY $10.

Topic ideas:

  1. Spring Recipes
  2. My daily eats (with pictures)/activities (this is how I started the blog, but I'm not sure if you all liked it or not)
  3. Recipes in general with pictures
  4. Nutrition benefits of different foods
  5. Yoga postures and their benefits

I think that's good for now, be sure to let me know what you want to read about

Luana ola!

No comments:

Post a Comment