Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sharing the Love

I have just finished writing a new post for Essencia Yoga's blog.  I truly love writing these posts because it forces me to sit down and think about what I would like to write about.  Many times, when writing for myself (Luana Ola), I get sucked into writing a simple post about my day or new recipes that I have come across.  That isn't to say that I don't absolutely LOVE writing for all of my readers :)  because I completely do!  I appreciate all of you who read regularly, thank you so much.

As a matter of fact, as a little valentine's day gift, I am going to share a wonderfully delicious vegan recipe I found the other day for Pineapple Upside Down Cake!!!  If you are as excited as I am to try this recipe, leave a comment on your favorite Valentine's Day treat (whether it's current or from passing out valentine's in Kindergarden, there are no judgements here!)

Check out the post I wrote here http://essenciayogi.blogspot.com/2013/02/ideas-to-share-love.html

And don't forget to leave a comment :)

Luana ola!

No comments:

Post a Comment