Friday, January 25, 2013

My First Book!!!


Well, it's official...


I'M A PUBLISHED AUTHOR!!!!

I started writing my first book about 2 years ago, and it finally all came together.  When I started this process, I began writing short stories to go along with some Medieval recipes that I had found.  Next thing I knew, I was cooking those recipes and taking pictures of them to put in the book.  Finally, a title.  For any of you who have written a story/book/paper before, you know that a title is definitely not the easiest thing to come up with; at least for me.

I can't believe I actually did it!  I self-published through Create Space and once I turned it in, the book was on sale at Amazon for $10 in just 2 days! Wow!

This is just so exciting for me, so please stop in here and take a look at my brand new book.  It would be a wonderful gift for a loved one (even a child!).  The stories are short and geared towards a younger crowd, but so far, all of my adult friends have loved them too.

If you are so kind to buy one, please leave a comment and rate the book; this will help me so much with publicity.

Thank you so much!

My Book about Me: By Me, Myself by Dr Seuss/ McKie, Roy [Hardcover] (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment