Saturday, September 3, 2011

Weekend!!

It's Labor Day weekend! Today was a day of work and catching up on class work before the real classes start.

Andrew and I went out tithe mall to look around and I remembered that my parents' 25th anniversary is coming up soon! I think I am going to get them a cute picture frame.

Tomorrow, I'm moving back home so I can commute to school. My last year of undergrad! I can't wait to be able to bake and cook all this yummy fall food!!! It's my favorite time of year! I can't get enough apple and pumpkin picking, corn mazes, hot cider, hot soups and stews, fresh bread, and cool crisp air! There is nothing like it! I will miss it in Hawaii next year, but I think I'll be able to get over it considering there won't be any freezing cold winter either!

Going to Cabela's

Luana ola!!

No comments:

Post a Comment