Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of Senior year!!

Tomorrow is my first day of my last year at Carthage.  I am so excited, but it's kind of scary to think that I am graduating.  It seems to have gone by so fast!

When I got home, I had a quick bite to eat and decided to prep for this busy week.  I made kidney beans and a wild rice blend (wild and brown rice).  I also made some home made pasta sauce because some of the tomatoes that my grandpa gave us were getting a little too squishy to eat.



I have also been doing a lot of Halloween planning and fall-recipe searching on www.tasteofhome.com (it is officially my favorite place to look up recipes...besides cookbooks of course).  I will use the beans and rice as a side dish and lots of veggies for the week.

Oh, and since fall is my favorite season, I just set up the fall table-escape (above).  I don't think I have ever set it up this early, but I love it!!

Luana ola!

No comments:

Post a Comment