Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Hometown Fest FUN!

Hi Friends!

I hope you all had a safe, fun, and enjoyable 4th of July weekend!  Andrew and I had his step-brother and sister over for Friday through Sunday, so we decided to take them to the Hometown Fest just down the street.  There was a HUGE parade (we stood there for nearly 2 hours watching the floats!), then we had a picnic lunch and walked around the fair.  And, of course, we finished off the night with a Harry Potter movie!  We have been re-watching the movies lately as we will be visiting Universal next week!

Take a look below to see some of the fun things we saw!


A delicious vegan spread of hummus and veggie sandwiches on ciabatta bread with fresh blueberries, watermelon, and cantaloupe!
Below are pictures from our nature walk!  I learned so much and found out that my favorite wild flour, Queen Anne's Lace, is also called wild carrot!!  All these years and I had no clue!
The picture below is actually a wild rose plant!
I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment