Friday, October 2, 2015

Bride To Be!!

How exciting friends!

This past weekend, I just got to tech some yoga to a friend of mine and her maid of honor!!  Her wedding is coming up very soon, so I offered her some yoga to relax and destress (and to get some pictures to show you all!).  On that very day, the two were headed to the final dress fitting!!  How fun!

We started with a warm up, and then just played around and had some fun with partner yoga poses!  They were such great sports!!  Here are some of the pictures Andrew took, I think they all speak for themselves:

Be sure to subscribe to see more posts like this!!

































2 comments:

  1. This was so much fun! Definitely helped to relieve some stress during a very stressful time in my life! Thanks Kathy!

    Love,

    The Bride to Be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear it! And it was my please, this is my favorite type of yoga! lol

      Delete