Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Guess what I've been up to!!!

Hi friends!

Well, it has been awhile since I wrote one of these "normal" posts.  I just want to thank all of you who participated in the September Yoga Challenge!  I got so many views on this little blog of mine and I am thrilled!  I am really enjoying this time I get with you, my readers, each week and will continue to put out a post every Wednesday morning.  Heck, if I get on a roll, I may even start to post twice a week!  But, let's not get ahead of ourselves here, I'm a busy little bee right now.

So, to update you all on what I have been doing...

  • Preparing the launch of my website, and new business, The Yogi RD.  Definitely check it out and let me know what you think!  Check it out here!!
  • I started a part time job as a corporate dietitian.
  • I started another part time job as a dietitian at the local park district.
  • I've published a blog post on my husband's new blog/business, Under One Hour, another cool website you should all check out!
  • I've also been brainstorming on some great LNY posts for you guys in October!!
Once again, I just want to thank you all who have been following me so far.  It is so fun to see how many of you are reading my posts and taking part in the challenges.  I really like the format of this challenge and just might do another one this holiday season!  Leave a comment below or use the hashtag #TheYogiRD on instagram or twitter to let me know which challenge you would like to do with me next:

  • Recipe challenge- I give you a day's worth (3 meals and maybe a snack) of recipes each week.
  • Yoga challenge (maybe Holiday themed?!!)- same concept as September Yoga Challenge, but with different postures
  • Nutrition Facts- I write a weekly post debunking nutrition myths.

No comments:

Post a Comment