Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Zucchini Pasta and First Video!!

Hi friends!!

So I'm sure you all are wondering when that video will come...er at least I hope you are!!

Well, it will be up and running tomorrow as soon as I finish editing it.  Beware, though it is sort of long as I like to ramble.  Funny how my blog posts seem to be so short and yet I can chat away to a camera lens :)

Anyways, the YouTube channel is called RawYogaFitness and I hope you all check it out and love it.  I am a bit nervous (as you will be able to see in the video), but bear with me as it is my first time really putting myself out there and such.

So please leave comments either here on the blog or on the channel, letting Annie and me know what you'd like to see in future videos.  We are making weekly videos focusing on raw foods, fitness, and yoga (hence the title).

Much happiness and enjoy life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment