Thursday, January 2, 2014

Challenging Me in 2014

Kind of rhymes...right???

In this final post of 2013, I am going to share with you all some of my goals for 2014 (in no particular order).  I am going to print out this post, hang it on my refrigerator, and check off accomplishments as they happen to keep me on track.  Feel free to join me by typing out your own resolutions big or small and leave comments on my Youtube channel / here on the blog so we can help keep each other accountable and motivated!  Are you ready to bring in the New Year??!!

Personal:
  • Write 1 blog post per week
  • Upload 1 You Tube video per week
  • Sell at least 20 Medieval Feats and Marvelous Treats books
  • Get Married!!!!
  • Find more love for myself and those around me
  • Tone up and lose 3-5% body fat

Yoga/Fitness:
  • Have a consistent yoga practice (i.e. 3 times per week, not including teaching)
  • Other forms of exercise 2-3 times per week for 30-60 minutes
  • Write a Yoga book
Nutrition:
  • Write second Cookbook!
  • Get all A's in nutrition classes
  • Get a great internship
Bonus Adventures:
  • Visit Hawaii
  • Try snorkeling
  • Gain more drive and passion for adventure!

There is so much more I could write, but I think you'd all get bored after awhile...leave a comment below with any YouTube video suggestions and/or new topics you'd like to hear about in 2014!

Luana ola!

No comments:

Post a Comment