Friday, November 22, 2013

The Perfect Gift!!!!

Ok guys, let's be honest here...

If you've been following my blog for a while, it is a good chance you know about MY BOOK.  If you are new to the blog, you aren't missing much because sadly, I don't really do much advertising of this book; although I know I should because it is just that awesome!

Haha...but seriously I am super proud of it!  It is my first ever published work and I did it all myself though an online self-publishing website.  It took me about a year to finish; mostly because I procrastinated and wanted everything perfect, including testing all the recipes and taking pictures of each one!

So now, for the holidays there is a huge discount!  Usually just $10, it is now on sale at Amazon for just $6.82.  It is a soft-cover small book with delicious Medieval recipes that have been modified to be made in today's kitchen quickly and easily.  I also included a fun short story with each recipe for your kids to read (for kids at heart too!).  A bonus here is that the recipes are easy enough for your kids to help out with as well as for those of us who are not as handy in the kitchen as we'd like to be.

Perfect as a stocking-stuffer or as a gift for that person you have no clue what to get (we all have someone like that).

I'm trying to spread the world about healthy, fun cooking to share in the joys of the kitchen for the holidays.  Restaurants are fun, but there is something about sharing the process of making a meal, especially around the holidays, that just proclaims love and happiness.

In peace and love,
Luana ola!

No comments:

Post a Comment