Saturday, July 26, 2014

Urban Agriculture Camp

It's been far too long my friends.  You know, it seems like every time I commit to posting once a week, life happens and I get so wrapped up in living/experiencing that I forget to bring my camera and/or post about it!  I hope to get some consistency eventually, but for now I apologize and I hope you can forgive me.

Last week I had the amazing opportunity to learn about Urban Agriculture during a camp that was supported by Triton College and The Sugar Beet Co-op!  Below are just a few pictures of all the different places we got to explore and learn about within the realm of growing organic and sustainable food in places around Chicago!  Below each picture is a link to that location's website if you'd like to learn more or visit them yourself.  Also, definitely let me know if you have visited or plan to visit these places!!

















Oh!  And, I'm only 3 subscribers away from reaching my first goal!  So, if you like learning about nutrition, yoga, and fitness subscribe to this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment