Sunday, June 29, 2014

Last week's workouts

Alright, so here's the first weeks workouts...yoga!

Ugh, I feel horrible that the only real exercise I got for my first week of training was yoga.  Yes, it was sweaty and challenging, but I missed my goal.  If you live in the Midwest like me, you might understand why I've had zero motivation to workout (lack of sunlight, rain, and foggy days/nights).

But, all in all, these are just excuses and are no reason for me to give up on my goals.  So, here I am, once again writing about how I will do better next time; change and meet my goals.  I'm tired of writing about how I will do better next time, though so I'm going to stop.  No more apologies.  It is time to put my running shoes on and do what I say I am going to do!

So, here's next week's workouts.  This is not a goal or a plan, but a destination.

Week 1MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
R 3 miY 60 minR 3 miY 60 minR 3 miY 60 minRest

R = run/jog
Y = yoga

It's time to finish goals, make changes, and meet expectations.

Luana ola!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment