Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Disney 1/2 Marathon!

Ok guys, so here's the scoop.  One of the major events on my bucket list is to run in the Disney Princess 1/2 Marathon!  Now I will definitely not be able to go this year, but that doesn't mean I can't train for it?!  After all, it's exercise and that's definitely not a bad thing.

Now, I do have to be honest with you though...I've been focusing on yoga, school, and not internship so much that I have let my running/cycling slide :(  I really miss it, but I just keep finding these excuses to get in the way.  So you know what...?

Let's train together!!

I have set up a plan for myself and a friend (Kristin), and if you'd like to join us, please leave a comment below and I will send you a copy of the schedule.  I will also be doing weekly recaps every Saturday to let you know how my training is going.

I will also be having my regular weekly blog post (sorry there's no exact day of the week that happens yet...) as well!

Luana ola; enjoy life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment