Monday, April 14, 2014

Wedding Wellness

It was 


Hi friends!!  It has been far far far to long...and I deeply apologize.  As you may (or may not) know, I have been working on a YouTube channel with one of my friends.  We have been working hard every week to put a new video up and I personally think we are doing a great job.  That being said, if you do happen to check out our videos (RawYogaFitness), keep in mind that we have only been doing this for just over a month and are by no means professionals :)

Ok, on to the topic of the day.  Wow, I just realized I never made this announcement on this blog...!!!  I HAVE been seriously slacking...

WE GOT ENGAGED!!!!!

Andrew proposed 2 days before this past Thanksgiving while we dined in Cinderella's castle with 2 of our closest friends.  I will do a whole recap and give you the full story later (leave a comment if you'd like to hear about it either via post and/or YouTube).

I can not begin to describe how happy and excited I am!  The planning has slowly begun, but it is going to take off this spring when we can actually go out of the house to visit different venues.  I can't wait!!

So, as a new bride, I will be sharing with you what I am doing to prepare for the big day.  From fitness to health, this blog will be the place for me to keep track of my goals as well as planning strategy.

I hope you put your email into the box on the right so that you can follow me through this journey and subscribe to RawYogaFitness on YouTube!!  If you are a new bride as well, be sure to comment and follow so that we can inspire each other through this fun, exciting, and sometimes hectically wonderful time!!

Luana ola!

No comments:

Post a Comment