Monday, October 10, 2011

A Beautiful Fall Weekend!

Although most of my weekend was consisted of working and homework/studying, Andrew and I did get to spend some time outside to enjoy some of the AMAZING weather we have been having!  It has been sunny and high 70s all week!  After some fun at the Halloween store on Saturday night, we woke to a beautiful sunrise, ate a quick breakfast, and headed outside to start our chores so that we could be done in time for football.

Andrew decided to do a little more relaxing before the work began...

 Flying leaves!!!!
 This is Bailey wearing her skeleton costume:
 It was a wonderful day, although the Titans lost (one of Andrew's favorite teams).  I had to leave at 6AM so I could make it to my 8AM class on time at Carthage and this is what I saw as I was walking down campus to my class...It has been like this all last week, I can't get enough of the lake!  I can't even imagine what Hawaii will be like, especially because Andrew and I will be together more often!
 A spider web in between the branches; kind of hard to see.  I love this time of year!!
 And finally, on the way home from school, I saw this tree while stopped at the red light just before my house.

I hope everyone has had a chance to get outside and soak up all the benefits of being in the sun (like Vitamin D and emotional happiness)!  The sun is one of nature's elements that can cure many illnesses.

Well, look forward to next week's post!  It's our 1 year anniversary (of dating)!!!  I can't believe it.  

I hope you enjoy my posts as much as I enjoy experiencing and sharing them with you!

Luana ola!

No comments:

Post a Comment