Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What a beautiful day!!!

I have just had my first two days of work!  I am really starting to get the hang of it, and am really enjoying my co-workers and managers.
After work, I decided to ride my bike to the local fabric store because today was the last day of their 4th of July sale and I needed to pick up some fabric to make some new chemises, skirts, and cloaks for Halloween/ the Renaissance Faire.  I cannot wait for the faire to begin this weekend!  I hope Andrew and I are able to go!  Although we both work on Saturday and have to pick his mom up from the airport on Sunday...well, it lasts until Labor Day at least!! :)

Here's all the fabric I got for just $50!!!!  Each color was under $2 per yard.  I love good deals!!
Luana ola and enjoy the sun (although we could use a little rain)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment