Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Wedding Wednesday: My First Bridal Show!

Hi Friends!

I have some very exciting news to share with you!!

TheYogiRD will be attending a bridal show this weekend at Parkway Banquets!!!





You can not even begin to imagine how excited I feel (well, maybe you can with the increasing amount of exclamation points...)  This banquet hall is actually the same one that Andrew and I had our wedding at back in May 2015.  After I got TheYogiRD off the ground, I reached out to the owner and he invited me to his bridal shows!!
So, that being said, I have nothing but amazing things to say about this banquet hall.  They are professional, well-rehearsed, timely, and they have great food (even accommodating to our vegan lifestyle!)  It is really a one-stop-shop with Parkway Banquets as well, especially if you visit the bridal shows.

They hold several bridal shows throughout the year, and include complimentary drinks and samplings of their food while you get to look at all the lovely offerings.

I still can't believe I will be one of those tables this year!! So many wonderful experiences!

I will be sure to take loads of pictures, and if you are Bride in the Chicagoland area maybe stop by and say Hi!! I would love to meet my readers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment